shhh... dont speak.

Jus shut up and take the cash
You are my hubby, and literally JUST a piece of ass.
Don't worry bout wut I do on da side or wit who
If you paid the Bills you could do it too.
Boy I made you, dont play me for no foo'.
Nails done, hair done, and I jus lay by da pool.
Go ahead and cry...
It don't bother me.
I'll be late from work again,
Don't bother calling me.
Jus get your beard straight, and wipe them tears off ur face.
And be ready for me when I come in late.
2 or 3 in da morning, dont you nevermind... 
I'm gonna ride you till I'm humming, jus lay on your behind.
Shhhhh, baby don't talk.
This time around I'm da boss
I got played for so long
And no... this doesn't feel wrong
But if you're not ok, 
Jus say it
Oh, I bought u that PS5,
Jus play it.
Sure... u can have ur boys over,
But if I kicc it wit 1 of 'em
Don't dwell on it. 
Let them tears flow...
Shhhhh.
It's you and me for the show.
#YoK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Progress

Pharaoh's YoK -¥©£