On God's Time

The Bible can't teach me
the rest of wut I need to kno.
I aspire to learn.
I deserve to grow.
To be a living book its stuc in some places.
If I couldn't learn it in school,
Nor at home.
Where do you suppose I learn it from.
The Church don't know, 
And the people think I'm slow.
So.... ?!?!?!?
Leave me alone, and let it go! 
You let it go, it'll run it's course.
Thats The only way.

Away...
...from my nay-sayers.

Yearning to learn.
I still don't have a clue.
... so now wut is y'all gonna do? 
God got this.
That's a fact!
He been there, He got my bac. 
As for you... boo boo da fool.
Since u don't kno. Let it go, and get a life.
U got ur wife, I need mine.
Everything will come together,
On GOD'S time
#YoK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Progress

Pharaoh's YoK -¥©£