distracted mf... always distractin

Distractions come a dime a dozen, and altho u don't fully kno it. 
Apparently when I need it u r right there...
Lots of crazy shit in my head I jus need 2 share.
Jus need 2 let it go, but to the nigga who ain't scared 2 b vulnerable. 
Wut is a girl to do, especially when I b feelin blu3.
Pop, locc, and drop a few dueces....
Or relaxxx my mind to my boo.
Which would God choose?
She said leave God out the mess, and neva would I make any excuse...
This ish I been goin thru ain't nothin that I could choose... 
Tho we supposedly got choices.
Daily, ok so be it.
They won't let me beat it...
So how do I got choices.
How da fucc do I get free??
And why would anyone in dey right mind wanna b me??
Thru God I can b free...
Ok, but I already chose me.
The Holy Father. The Righteous One, already said I am da chosen 1...
So... why me? How do I get free?
I'm not street, nor tryin' 2 be...
They don't understand...
This ain't neva been my plan.
And if it was all in my head, it would already b dead.
I wish they would let it die on it's own, so I can jus b me and return home...
Tired of writing dis sad song.
I need my nigga so we can bone in peace, fucc all that I jus need a release.

What's the difference in yours and mine sin.
Lying by omission, and comission... 
am I right?? please.
You all going right to Hell... in a handbasket.
Lord, Jesus. Keep up.
Help them to see, it's not about me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Progress

Pharaoh's YoK -¥©£