3 years in

3 years in

This pandemic...
Got us talking thru glass like we locced up.
I calmly press my hand, but I jus wanna punch.
Not you, but the boundaries between us 2.
When will this be over...
When will we go bacc 2 being sober.
Time is in our favor, yet I jus want a waiver. 
We need to refocus on us and jus savor.
If the protection is for the best, jus let 'em...
Wait...
Its coming... 
The best is yet 2 come.
Lord jus let me cum...
Jus spray it.
Or rather jus say it...
Thru the glass until we both got class.
No more clowning on dat ass,
I'll pass.
Give me something real I can touch...
This phone is cool, but.
... seems 2 be jus my lucc.
We so close yet so far away...
Let us prey...  
Oops, don't u mean pray?
Wut I say?? I jus wanna get away. 
Or u get away...
Either way, we'll be ok.
Ok?
We in too deep...
Keep going.
All or nothin...
We should have thought before that first somethin...
Ok, but still...
Shhhh...  be still.
The end is near.
Then we can begin. 
Again?
Again.

#YoK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steadfast Progress

Pharaoh's YoK -¥©£